Monday, March 4, 2013

super simple DIY project: Pendant Lamps



When time permits I surf the web for DIY projects that I can accomplish in a span of one-afternoon-nap of my son or project that I can do, without pressure and urgency to finish it, in staggered free time.

Here's a super simple project that I found very easy because for one, the materials are easily available. Local markets carry the basic material for this project. Second, I did this whenever I felt getting my hands dirty with glue. I didn't do it in one sitting, one of those projects that you can delay without feeling guilty for procrastinating.

I used rattan straw that I bought from the market few hours after seeing this on the web. After which I swung by Ace hardware to get the Wooden glue. And voila! My very own Pendant Lamp!

Of course it helps to have a handy-man like my Papa to install the electric wire and bulb socket...which for the most part is the hardest. The rest is glue, string and ball...dirty hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment